Monday 17 January 2011

a slight change of plan

After deciding to examine tablets for my project, and then taking a step back and looking at medicines as a whole group, I felt that it was logical to narrow this back down to something a bit more closely related to my original idea. However, instead of just energy tablets, I figure I could make use of all sorts of energy products such as energy drinks, and perhaps collect information on the ingredients. and then henceforth we have a more refined title for my project:

'per 100ml'

I feel that this could be quite an interesting interpretation of '100', and this could also stretch to looking into other kinds of soft drinks. Potentially this could result in fascinating infographics based on the data I can retrieve from these. I will continue to research various aspects of these drinks, and look into various ways of presenting the data.  

No comments:

Post a Comment