Thursday 8 November 2012

8/11/2012 - crit etc, plan of action

Big old crit today....had a good bit of feedback regarding the projects I've been working on.

Yesterday me and Eddie decided to scrap our collaborative brief (Proper Bait), as it wasn't really moving anywhere; so I have pulled up an emergency brief which involves creating some promotional material for a friend of mine named Mikey who does some very nice photography.

This wasn't in my original ten briefs, but it is now in my final 4; so I will have to writ e new brief for that one.

so my general plan of action is as follows;

- Respond to the feedback given to me in the crit (more on that later)

- Produce final Able products and re-print as nicely as possible

- Make amendments to the Gardening identity work

- Write a new brief for M.Lynch photography and begin work on that

- Get full involved with the ISTD brief a.s.a.p., as I have not really touched upon that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment