Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sequential Storyboards

Further initial storyboarding. The first three are made up using single letters, where I found it pretty difficult to convey they word effectively. The five following storyboards that follow however involved using the word as a whole, which obviously made it far easier to convey a meaning effectively. There are a few that I am pretty happy with, although it is the first time I have tried something along these lines so there is vast room for improvement. 

Each sequence is 5 rectangles long in a horizontal line; as in none of them move from one line to the next just yet. 

I am particularly enjoying working with the word 'collide' at the moment, it seems there is a lot more scope for ideas compared the word 'float', so I'll probably carry on in that direction for my After Effects animation.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment