Tuesday 1 May 2012

A slight change very quickly

I had a sudden change of heart just before I began to attempt writing my brief....

I realised that this brief was a chance to pretty much do something I really want to do in terms of design, so I made the decision to change my brief from festival design work to design for the music industry, which at this point in time interests me slightly more...which will hopefully result in a final range of products that reflect a greater level of enthusiasm and interest in the subject matter.

So I've now written the brief in such a way that will allow me to do this; whether I will propose designs for a new label or re-brand an existing one I am not sure yet.

Many of the things I wrote in the 5's exercise fortunately can still apply in terms of how I would like to complete this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment