Wednesday 17 November 2010

image and type ideas - no news is good news.



Drawing together the ideas I have produced so far I thought it would be a good idea to work out some potential resolutions using suitable colour schemes and layouts. The hand-cuff/pacifier image appeared to be the most popular, I guess compared to the other vector graphics I drew up it is more suggestive of young people being put into someone elses control other than the parents. 

I'm not particularly happy with the brown one.....I mainly chose that as I saw a similar poster using that sort of colour scheme. I feel the black/white/pink/blue is the most suitable, as blue and pink are colours most commonly associated with children. I'll ask around for a few opinions as to what will work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment