Friday 11 February 2011

100 project improvements

The issues raised will allow me to respond and improve the final designs for this 100 collection project. The main issues highlighted were as follows:

- colour palette used
- over crowding of elements
- use of irrelevant material
- lack of amalgamating data

there were some aspects raised in the crit that I did not particularly agree with, namely the over-crowding of elements and the use of 'irrelevant' material (overlapping 100ml in background), which would dull the posters significantly if removed.

However, I will attempt to respond on this feedback as appropriately as possible, by amalgamating all the data onto one singular poster design, and allow for more room for the graphic elements to breathe and be viewed efficiently.

Another issue raised was the typeface used...it was mentioned whether I had studied any other typefaces...which to an extent yes I did, it always seems like Helvetica is a winner in most situations, but obviously this is my own point of view. However...I will examine a few more typefaces to see if any will work more effectively...

No comments:

Post a Comment