Tuesday 1 February 2011

a few info graphical ideas.

I started learning how to make graphs and stuff on illustrator.......doesn't seem to be that much you can do in the way of actually creating a graph, but of course editing it after it's been made is just standard.

They're not very good but I'm just getting to grips with it really.

From just entering the data I created a radar graph of all 100 values of caffeine content. Removing every other detail of the graph just leaves this nice shape, but apparently as it contains no other information it is practically worthless. 







standard click to enlarge............
got quite a way to go yet. However I don't really want the entire of the final chart to be crafted entirely digitally......because I don't. I'll deal with that later though.


No comments:

Post a Comment