Friday 28 October 2011

Print Manual

Made a quick start to the 'Top 10' Print manual. I should really have done some proper sketches beforehand, but instead I drew up a list of tips and useful information to put in the book and then just ploughed straight into it. It kind of works in the same way as rough sketches though, I imagine when I've finished mocking it up like this then I'll massively reconfigure it til I'm happy. 

I'm going for a fairly minimalistic approach with this one, to ensure maximum ease of use. I also tried to make little puns and jokes that are bible related but I thought they were pretty weak so I'm gona deal with that at some point. 

Made using InDesign.








So yeah, I'm aiming for the layout to look a little like these....standard combination of type and image.

No comments:

Post a Comment