Wednesday 8 February 2012

Poster development (Layout)




Put a few ideas together (in terms of layout) for a poster which could either promote or be part of a package received upon purchase of the typeface. At this point in time I have only used one image and a colourway (Number 8. of the colourways investigated earlier, one with a slightly dimmer yellow and a deep purple) just so I can focus on layout. I quite like the idea of reducing the opacity of the image and overlaying the type, as though one was acting as a drop shadow. The image however is landscape so might be more suited to a landscape poster, though I will have to test this out

I also slightly re-thought the logo to tie in with the geometric nature of the typeface, although I am not sure whether I like it as much as the circular logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment