Tuesday 17 January 2012

A few notes





























A few notes I made a bit earlier on, detailing (in quite a general way) the type of content that I will need to start collecting for the Top 10 title sequence. It is quite vague to be fair but I should be able to use the collected images to start creating storyboards and timelines.

I have slightly re-defined the Visual Concept for the sequence; I am aiming to begin the sequence with a very clean-cut, factory-fresh plastic kind of aesthetic, as if it was the first time someone had switched their synth/drum machine on. As it moves through the aesthetics will start to appear a little more decayed, broken and rusty as if it were representing the life of one of these machines. It would also represent the change in technology over the years; with the introduction of DAW's many pieces of hardware have been left in the cupboards in a state of disrepair. I could also potentially edit the sounds used to start off crisp and slowly become more and more distorted and broken; to match the aesthetic changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment