Wednesday 18 January 2012

Progress Crit 18/1

A second progress crit for the Top 10 brief; generally bringing ideas to the table and looking at the work of others. I'd left it a bit late to get a huge amount of stuff ready for it, although I did have a few basic storyboard sketches and some visual references:





































The sketches were quite basic but gave an idea of the style of animation that would be involved. At this stage however they didn't really give much of a clue as to the aesthetics of the sequence, which is where the visual references came in handy.


Here are the crit sheets....what people wrote about my work....:











































Generally the main concern was that I had not really indicated anything about colour schemes at this stage, which I will move onto shortly. Other than that, with a few more storyboards and timelines, I should be soon ready to start animating.

No comments:

Post a Comment