Wednesday 18 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - further flowchart development


 Further development of my flowchart. Getting started was quite a pain but once I'd created all the elements - arrows, lines, boxes etc...the rest was a breeze. Absolutely powered through it.




Initial categories, quite vague but they do generally encompass the majority of going out-ers, particularly from my experience of the people on this course. 




Subcategories etc etc. I hadn't really thought that much about the layout but I was pretty happy with a symmetrical sort of feel.


Detail


Nearly there.

This is the stage I brought it to for my crit on Friday. See, you can pin it up on your wall in your kitchen or something, so when you're in your first few weeks you won't end up looking like total idiot because you've rocked up to Evo in your Adidas trainers, or you've ended up in Vox Warehouse wearing a low cut All-saints top. Magic, I'd have definitely gone for one of these if I were to do it all again. 


1 comment: