Wednesday 11 May 2011

Speaking from experience, Concept/Content/Method of Delivery.



Concept boards for the first crit, click to enlarge. I'm aware that they are a bit of an essay but to be honest sometimes when I start writing I can't really tell where to stop. Anyway they outline the basic details of the task. Briefly summarised, I'm going to create a guide which enables students to avoid wasting too much money in the first few weeks of term due to going out on nights out to places which are often less than favorable to a large quantity of people. 

I'm aiming to create a guide specific to first year Graphics students on where to go for a good night out, which hopefully will stand as a successful solution to the brief. The method of delivery is subject to change with no notice whatsoever.

To get the ball rolling, I'm going to research into what sort of people might enroll on a Graphic Design degree in Leeds, and see what ticks their boxes on a night out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment