Wednesday 11 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - a general idea


My good friend Mitchell thought that an flowchart of some form would be a great idea. Luckily, I also thought this was a great idea. So I drew up a vague and incredibly rough prototype as such. You can see what I've done, it's not that hard, and may be incredibly useful. Most importantly, I've never seen one before, so it fills a gap as such. I haven't yet actually put any names of places, I've still got to do a fair amount of research for it. 
But you can see the general direction I'm heading in, you know, what type of thing you're looking for, and it'll go beyond that....like, who are you going with? How far do you want to travel, or spend? Is money an object, or (much like myself) are moths flying out of your wallet every time you open it?

I figure this could go hand in hand with a crisply designed book, giving a number of reviews on various locations. You could use the poster to reach a potential night out idea, then look in the book to see what's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment