Monday 22 October 2012

Able Builders

Before my tutorial session the other day I was feeling a little bewildered kind of thing, and so following advice that was given to me I decided to quickly complete one of the two branding briefs I have set myself (the building one).

The reason for this is almost simply to get me working; other briefs have taken a bit longer to get the ball rolling so it would be good to get a smaller, quicker brief out the way in order to produce some visuals and feel some kind of achievement.

I aim to complete this in a matter of days - planning, development and resolutions etc. and have it ready to present for the concept crit on wednesday.

I feel that after completing one brief I will be more than ready to complete the others. I will research and develop a few ideas in one day hopefully, then complete and present in the couple of days following that.

No comments:

Post a Comment