Monday 22 October 2012

modular logo design...

Thought I'd have a go at taking one of the logo ideas and making it modular as such...pretty much just splitting it into several parts so they can be combined into various different things. These parts can also be used to make a quick AfterEffects animation, which I will move onto shortly to make a potential web asset - even though this is a print based module, I might mock up a quick web page where it could be used.



The basic idea:




























The order they would appear in on various pieces of documentation:













Splitting it into various parts:






































Took a little while longer than I had imagined to do this, and obviously I had not accounted for this in my general plan as this was not the original idea...nevermind though, this may well end up being the final logo, maybe with some kind of basic shape/image type thing to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment