Tuesday 15 November 2011

font generation























Got onto actually attempting to convert my typeface into a proper format that can be used universally, as in so when you hit the letter S, the letter S will appear. Seems oh so simple but actually this fontographer, the program as a whole, has left me tearing my hair out and getting me overly frustrated...it's taken me hours and hours just to get to this point, and it's still not quite working properly...I can't get the line spacing and kerning to sort itself out.

A programme like this should be simple as they come, but it's just not.

Luckily it's now at a stage whereby I can beging putting together my publication for more rapidly. Any errors that still stand can be corrected when I start making it....

No comments:

Post a Comment