Saturday 5 November 2011

Progress Tutorial - 2/11/11

Had a useful tutorial with Lorenzo and 5 of my classmates. Turns out that I have not really fully defined the content of my publication, which of course would greatly hinder my progress with this project.

Therefore we discussed a few ideas of what I could produce with regards to my Golden Ratio-based publication. One particular suggestion from Luke was that I could potentially create a typeface that is designed using the ratio. I felt this was a very reasonable idea as it is something I could rapidly get involved with, and would allow me to implement my love of typography into this current brief.

So it seems I am going to create a typeface based on the Golden Ratio, and then go about presenting it in a publication of some description.

No comments:

Post a Comment